Give to DSAM Through United Way

Although DSAM is not a United Way-funded agency, you can designate DSAM to be a recipient of your gift made through payroll deductions or as an outright donation. Simply write in Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota, 656 Transfer Road, St. Paul, MN 55114 in the Donor Choice designation section of the United Way pledge form and let us know about your designation so we can look for your gift.

Please call the office at 651-603-0720 or (800)-511-3696 for more information.