If you have not registered yet, please visit dsamn.donorpages.com/StepUpWalk2013 to sign up, make sure you give us an accurate count of walkers and the number of free bag lunches (and/or gluten free lunches) you would like. Need to register more walkers? Please use this link: weblink.donorperfect.com/SUDS.
For those requesting bag lunches, you will only be able to get your lunch with a ticket you will receive when you check in on September 29th!
Fun for the whole family
New this year:
- Pony rides! Oh yeah, we said pony rides!
- Stop by the Twin Cities Music Therapy Services tent for some hands-on music experiences! You can make an egg shaker, explore a variety of instruments, and join in singing and playing live music with Minnesota’s only Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapist. www.TwinCitiesMusicTherapy.com
- Home Depot tent – the Home Depot generously donated 400 craft kit projects. Kids will be able to pick out a craft, make it and take it home!
- Games 2U – If you can’t leave your video games at home, we’ve got ’em here! Also have tons of fun on the giant hamster balls!
- And as always – inflatables! In addition to the slide and bounce house, we’ve added an obstacle course!
We look forward to having a fantastic day on September 29th with all of you, so please visit dsamn.donorpages.com/StepUpWalk2013 to register today! Watch for your email for updates as they become available!