- Schedule you donation for Give to the Max today. Scheduled gifts will be transacted and changed on Give to the Max day – November 12th.
- Make your own fundraising page on GiveMN.org — share it with your network and raise money to help support the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota.
- Spread the word! Part of why Give to the Max is so successful is because of social media. Tell the world you support the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota and encourage your social media network to join you.
- Donate on November 12th and the Down Syndrome Association could qualify to win additional prizes throughout the day – up to $10,000. Wow!
Thank you in advance for your support. We anticipate November 12th being an exciting day!
Community Event: PARENT FORUM: Supporting Your Child’s Transition from Pediatric to Adult Healthcare
PARENT FORUM: Supporting Your Child’s Transition from Pediatric to Adult Healthcare
October 21 & 28 2015
630 TO 8PM
ST. PAUL JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER
1375 ST. PAUL AVENUE, ST. PAUL, MN 55116
PRESENTER: CATHERINE ERICKSON
In collaboration with Highland Friendship Club
- Information geared for parents of children with special needs
Tools for parents and youth
Networking with other parentsHealthcare transitions for our children with or without special healthcare needs can be challenging. Catherine Erickson is a nurse/mom/advocate with special interest and expertise in care coordination and transition. This 2 part series is intended to provide information, resources and networking opportunities for parents and caregivers of youth and young adults in the approximate ages of 14 through 21, with a focus on those with special healthcare needs. There is no charge to attend this forum.
Please register online at highlandfriendshipclub.org via “Calendar”.
We have an awesome opportunity for the team(s) that raise over $7,000 by October 1st! The team(s) that raise over $7,000 will have their team photo on a billboard in the Twin Cities metro area for the month of October, which you may know, is also Down syndrome Awareness month.
Can you do it??? We think you can! Remember that all funds raised at the Step Up Walk go towards the Programs and Services of the Down Syndrome Association!
Register for the Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk
Registration is now open! Visit www.ds-stride.org/stepupmn to register today!
2016Calendars are now available! Download a 2016 calendar order form to order calendars by mail or online byvisiting our secure site. Please note: The cost of shipping is included in the calendar prices. The exact shipping costs can be viewed on the 2016 calendar order form. If you wish to pick your calendars up from the office, please give us a call at (651) 603-0720.
Have we got a deal for you! Have you ever asked yourself “Why did they pick that color?” Well, now’s your chance to pick a color for the shirt that you like.
We aren’t going to call it a bribe, we’re calling them incentives, the team that has raised the most money by midnight the coming Friday, August 21st, will get to pick the color of the walk shirt this year!
Do you want to be decked out in GOLD?
Maybe festooned in LIME?
OR MAYBE…. TRICKED OUT IN PINK?
Whichever team raises the most funds by MIDNIGHT on Friday gets to pick one of these colors!