There are many ways you can get involved with the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota.
- Become a member. The Association receives no government funding. The funding for our programs and services comes from memberships, donations and fund-raising activities. If you are interested in becoming a member, click here for membership information
- Serve on the planning committee for the annual grandparent conference. If you’d like to play a role, please contact email@example.com
- Become a member of the office support team. Volunteer to assist with mailings or other clerical activities. Contact Marcy at the Association office at 651-603-0720 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share you time and talents at various conferences and social events or consider joining the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota’s board of directors.
- Consider remembering the Association in your will or Supplemental Needs Trust. You may be able to leave a specific dollar amount (or a percentage) of your estate to the Association, thereby potentially reducing estate taxes for your heirs. If you are interested in gifts such as these, we suggest you consult your attorney or financial adviser.
- Do you own a small company or work for a company that would be interested in being a sponsor of our main fundraising event – the Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk? For more information about this possibility, call our Executive Director, Kathleen Forney, at 651-603-0720 or email Kathleen@dsamn.org